– Product: Tiger Lotus Bulbs – Freshwater Aquatic Plant
– Quantity: 1 bulb
– Sprouting Temperature Requirement: Below 72F
– Weather Warning: Do not order live plants during extreme winter temperatures below 32F or summer temperatures above 100F
– Growth: The bulb will sprout and grow into a plant after placing it in the aquarium
– Plant Appearance: The pictures depict the plant after it has grown, not the bulb itself
– Shipping: The bulb is shipped without any leaves, but new leaves will grow within 1-2 weeks after placing it on the gravel
– Maintenance: Easy to maintain, does not require CO2
– Growth Speed: Grows fast and large within a few weeks under proper conditions
– Unique Feature: Makes the aquarium stand out with its beautiful and hard-to-find appearance.
- WEATHER WARNING - Please note that during times of extreme weather, live plants will suffer due to temperatures. During winter, do not order live...
- You will get 1 Tiger Lotus Bulb ready to place in your aquarium. Temperatures MUST be below 72F for them to sprout. This offer is for a bulb, NOT a...
- Easy red plant to maintain. No CO2 required
- Grows fast and large in a few weeks under proper conditions
- Make your aquarium stand out with this beautiful and hard to find plant
- Please note the offer is for the bulb and not a grown plant. Leaves normally fall off the bulb during shipping and it doesn't mean it is damaged. Once...
Product Review: Tiger Lotus Bulbs – Freshwater Aquatic Plant
The Tiger Lotus Bulbs offer a beautiful and hard-to-find addition to any freshwater aquarium. With a vibrant red color and easy maintenance, this plant can truly make your aquarium stand out. In this comprehensive review, we will explore the features, benefits, and considerations of purchasing and caring for the Tiger Lotus Bulb.
- Each purchase includes one Tiger Lotus Bulb ready to be placed in your aquarium.
- The bulb is the starting point from which the plant will grow, and it does not come with leaves attached.
- Shipment of the bulb is done without leaves, which may fall off during shipping, but this is not an indication of damage.
- The Tiger Lotus Bulb is a visually striking plant that adds a pop of red color to your aquarium. Its vibrant hue can serve as a focal point or complement other plants and decorations.
- This plant is relatively easy to maintain compared to other red aquatic plants, as it does not require the use of CO2 supplements.
- Under the right conditions, the Tiger Lotus Bulb can grow rapidly and reach a substantial size within just a few weeks.
- By offering a rare and unique addition to your aquarium, this plant can help create a visually captivating and unique underwater landscape.
- It is important to note that the Tiger Lotus Bulb requires specific temperature conditions for successful sprouting. The aquarium temperature must be below 72F.
- It is essential to consider the weather conditions when ordering live plants. During extreme temperatures, such as during winter when temperatures can drop below 32F, live plants may suffer and are not recommended for shipping.
- Similarly, during summer when temperatures can exceed 100F, it is advised to avoid ordering live plants to prevent any damage during transit.
- Upon receiving the bulb, it may appear bare without any leaves. However, this is normal and not a cause for concern. Once the bulb is placed on the gravel in the aquarium, new leaves should begin to emerge within 1-2 weeks.
- The Tiger Lotus Bulb offers a visually captivating addition to any aquarium with its vibrant red color.
- It is relatively easy to maintain, as it does not require CO2 supplementation.
- The plant has the potential to grow rapidly and reach a large size within a short period.
- Its unique and rare nature can make your aquarium stand out and become a conversation piece.
- Potential limitations include the specific temperature requirements for successful sprouting, with temperatures needing to be below 72F.
- During extreme weather conditions, such as very low or high temperatures, live plants may be at risk during shipping.
- Upon arrival, the bulb may not have any leaves, but this is normal and does not indicate damage.
- It can take 1-2 weeks after placing the bulb in the aquarium for new leaves to emerge.
The Tiger Lotus Bulb is an exceptional addition to any freshwater aquarium, offering a visually striking and hard-to-find red aquatic plant. With easy maintenance and the potential for rapid growth, this plant can transform your aquarium into a breathtaking underwater landscape. While some considerations, such as specific temperature requirements and potential shipping limitations, should be kept in mind, the overall benefits and beauty of the Tiger Lotus Bulb make it well worth considering for any aquarium enthusiast.