– Model: MOXA NPort 5110-1 Port Serial Device Server
– Network Interface: 10/100 Ethernet
– Serial Interface: RS232, DB9 Male
– Small size for easy installation
– SNMP MIB-II for network management
– Real COM/TTY drivers for Windows and Linux
– Easy-to-use Windows utility for configuring multiple device servers
– Configuration options available through Telnet, web browser, or Windows utility
– Standard TCP/IP interface
– Versatile operation modes
- Small size for easy installation
- Real COM and TTY drivers for Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Standard TCP/IP interface and versatile operation modes
- Easy-to-use Windows utility for configuring multiple device servers
- SNMP MIB-II for network management
The MOXA NPort 5110-1 Port Serial Device Server is a reliable and high-performance device that allows for easy integration of serial devices into a network environment. With its small size and various configuration options, it provides a seamless solution for connecting serial devices to an Ethernet network.
Small Size and Easy Installation
One of the standout features of the MOXA NPort 5110-1 is its compact size, allowing for effortless installation in any setting. Whether you need to mount it on a wall or place it on a desktop, this device server offers flexibility in terms of physical placement. Its small size also means that it won’t take up much space, making it an ideal choice for environments with limited room.
SNMP MIB-II for Network Management
Managing devices within a network is a critical aspect of network administration, and the MOXA NPort 5110-1 simplifies this process with its SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) MIB-II support. With SNMP compatibility, administrators can easily monitor and manage the device server remotely, ensuring optimal performance and reducing downtime. This feature greatly enhances network management efficiency.
Real COM/TTY Drivers for Windows and Linux
Compatibility with different operating systems is essential when choosing a device server, and the NPort 5110-1 excels in this aspect. Equipped with real COM/TTY drivers for both Windows and Linux, this device server seamlessly integrates with various systems, making it a versatile choice for different network environments. This ensures that users won’t face any compatibility issues when connecting their serial devices to the network.
Easy-to-use Windows Utility
Setting up and configuring multiple device servers can be a time-consuming task, but with the MOXA NPort 5110-1, this process becomes a breeze. The device server comes with an intuitive and user-friendly Windows utility that simplifies the configuration process. Administrators can effortlessly configure multiple device servers, saving valuable time and effort.
- Streamlined configuration process for multiple device servers
- User-friendly interface for easy navigation
- Intuitive controls for quick setup
Multiple Configuration Options
The NPort 5110-1 offers various configuration options to suit different preferences and needs. Users can choose from Telnet, web browser, or the Windows utility to configure the device server, providing flexibility and convenience. Whether users prefer a command-line interface or a graphical user interface, this device server caters to their preferences.
Standard TCP/IP Interface
With its standard TCP/IP interface, the MOXA NPort 5110-1 seamlessly integrates into existing network infrastructures. This allows for easy communication and interoperability between the device server and other network devices. Additionally, the standard TCP/IP interface ensures compatibility with a wide range of applications, making it ideal for diverse network environments.
Versatile Operation Modes
The NPort 5110-1 offers versatile operation modes to adapt to various application scenarios. Users can choose between TCP server, TCP client, UDP server, and UDP client modes depending on their specific requirements. This flexibility makes the device server suitable for a wide range of applications, such as industrial automation, transportation systems, and retail environments.
- TCP server mode for connecting serial devices to a TCP/IP network
- TCP client mode for converting serial devices into TCP/IP clients
- UDP server mode for broadcast applications and multicasting
- UDP client mode for sending and receiving broadcast messages
The MOXA NPort 5110-1 Port Serial Device Server is a reliable and versatile solution for seamlessly integrating serial devices into a network environment. With its small size, user-friendly configuration options, and support for multiple operating systems, this device server provides ease of use and flexibility. Whether for industrial automation or retail applications, the NPort 5110-1 offers a robust and efficient way to connect serial devices to an Ethernet network.