– Brand: Godox
– Model: X2T-N
– Compatible with: Nikon cameras
– Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon
– Bluetooth Connection for easy control via smartphone or tablet
– Supports TTL Autoflash
– 1/8000s High-Speed Sync
– Multi Flash and Manual Flash modes
– Flash Exposure Compensation
– Scan setting, One-shot and Multi-shot setting
– Control of the Modeling Lamp
– Adjusting All Groups’ Output Value Simultaneously
– Built-in AF Assist Light that uses visible light
– LCD with Clear Display Effect for easy operation
– 5 Group Setting Buttons
– 3 Function Buttons for quick settings
– Relocated Control-Wheel for easier access
– New Hotshoe Locking Mechanism
– USB-C Connection for reliable connectivity
– 5 group, 32 channels, and 99 wireless ID settings to avoid signal interference
– Works as a wireless flash trigger, wireless shutter release trigger, wireless Nikon speedlights trigger, and flash trigger with 3.5mm Sync Cord Jack.
- 🌿 |Built-in Bluetooth for APP Control|: You Can Connect the X2T-N to Your Phone or Tablet via Bluetooth after Download the "GodoxPhoto" APP, Then...
- 🌿 |TTL Autoflash and Pro Functions|: Support TTL Autoflash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Multi Flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation, Scan...
- 🌿|New User Interface, Easy to Operate|: LCD with Clear Display Effect, With 5 Group Setting Buttons, and 3 Function Buttons to Realize Quick...
- 🌿 |Effectively Avoid Signal Interference|: With 5 group, 32 channels and access to 99 wireless ID settings to limit the interference from other...
- 🌿 |3.5mm Sync & USB Type-C Port|: It can work as a wireless Godox Flash Trigger/ Wireless Shutter Release Trigger/ Wireless Nikon Speedlights...
Review: Godox X2T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon
The Godox X2T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon is a versatile and feature-packed flash trigger that offers seamless connectivity and enhanced control over your photography lighting setup. With its built-in Bluetooth connection, new user interface, and advanced functions, this flash trigger is designed to elevate your photography experience. In this review, we will delve into the key features and benefits of the Godox X2T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger.
Built-in Bluetooth for APP Control
One of the standout features of the Godox X2T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger is the built-in Bluetooth connectivity, which allows you to connect the trigger to your phone or tablet using the “GodoxPhoto” app. This opens up a world of possibilities as it enables you to control various settings such as flash mode, power output, modeling light mode, and even the beep of Godox flashes. This feature proves to be extremely useful, especially when conducting product photography in the studio where the radio trigger may be hard to reach on the top of the camera. The convenience of controlling your flash settings remotely adds a level of flexibility and efficiency to your workflow.
TTL Autoflash and Pro Functions
The Godox X2T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger supports TTL autoflash, allowing for automatic flash exposure calculations. This feature ensures that your images are properly exposed, saving you time and effort in post-processing. Additionally, the trigger supports high-speed sync (HSS) of up to 1/8000s, which is essential for capturing fast-moving subjects or achieving creative light effects. The ability to use multi-flash and manual flash modes gives you full control over your lighting setup, allowing you to experiment and create stunning images. Flash exposure compensation, scan setting, and one-shot/multi-shot settings further expand the creative possibilities offered by this flash trigger. Additionally, the trigger allows you to adjust the output value of all groups simultaneously, streamlining the process of fine-tuning your lighting.
New User Interface, Easy to Operate
The Godox X2T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger features a new user interface with an LCD display that offers a clear display effect, making it easy to read and navigate through the settings. The introduction of 5 group setting buttons and 3 function buttons ensures quick and efficient operation, allowing you to make adjustments on the fly. The control-wheel has been relocated, making it more ergonomic to use and providing a more intuitive experience. Furthermore, the new hotshoe locking mechanism ensures secure attachment to your camera, preventing accidental disconnection during shoots. Another notable improvement is the addition of a new AF assist light that uses visible light instead of a red/infrared pattern. This results in more reliable and accurate autofocus assistance, particularly in low-light conditions. The USB-C connection adds to the convenience of this flash trigger, as it is more up-to-date and reliable compared to a traditional microUSB connection.
Effectively Avoid Signal Interference
Signal interference can be a major concern when using flash triggers in environments with other nearby systems. The Godox X2T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger addresses this issue by offering 5 groups, 32 channels, and 99 wireless ID settings. These settings work together to limit interference from other nearby systems, ensuring that your trigger only functions when the channels and wireless IDs of the master and slave units are set to the same. This feature provides peace of mind and consistent performance, allowing you to focus on capturing your desired shots without worrying about signal interruptions.
3.5mm Sync & USB Type-C Port
In addition to its wireless capabilities, the Godox X2T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger also offers a 3.5mm sync cord jack and a USB Type-C port. This versatility allows it to function as a wireless Godox flash trigger, wireless shutter release trigger, wireless Nikon speedlights trigger, and flash trigger with a 3.5mm sync cord jack. The inclusion of these ports ensures compatibility with a wide range of devices and expands the applications of this flash trigger beyond traditional setups.
The Godox X2T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon is a highly capable and feature-rich flash trigger that offers seamless connectivity and advanced control over your lighting. From its built-in Bluetooth connection and app control to its TTL autoflash support, new user interface, and effective signal interference avoidance, this flash trigger is designed to enhance your photography experience. The convenience of the USB-C connection, new hotshoe locking mechanism, and improved AF assist light further contribute to the overall usability and reliability of this product. If you are a Nikon photographer looking to elevate your lighting setup, the Godox X2T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger is definitely worth considering.